SeaVuel | Hotel CMS/template
create and manage a hotel/resort website
Seavuel was built for 3 main reasons:
- provide a SIMPLE yet powerfull user interface for the visitor in order for the hotel to be able to SELL more
- easy and straightforward way for the hotel-manager to update content (no modules, settings to distract)
- easy way to connect with 3rd party booking engines/channel managers (the new standard for the industry)
- upload 360° VR photos for the rooms can make the difference. You only need your smartphone!
Aside from the main reasons above, Seavuel has many more features which are listed below.
- Quick install in less than 5 minutes (Using Processwire wizard)
- Responsive (mobile, tablet, desktop). Attention to details.
- Multilingual (front-end, backend)
- RTL languages support (Arabic, Hebrew etc)
- Book-Online search form which supports:
- Add your own easily
- Weather (+ 5 days forecast)
- Basic Theming (change buttons colours / bg-image patterns)
- Newsletter Subscribe form (with Mailchimp integration)
- Translations (front-end, backend)
- Powerfull admin panel (Processwire) that makes sense for both the developer & client
- Frontend – edit inline. Update text, images directly on the website.
- Easily create pages, sub-pages, add photos, rich-text(CK-Editor)
- Upload VR photos. Online visitors can see 360° VR photos taken from simple smartphone VR camera apps even on their Cardboard.
- Easy to customize (create your own layouts and data fields)
- Based on PDO/MySQL – PHP5 – HTML5 – CSS3 – Bootstrap 4
- Multiple back-end users with discrete roles (on page-editing fields and/or templates)
- Deliver an equally satisfying experience to the designer, developer and end-user
- SEO ready (clean URLs, structured data, support for all meta-tags/including facebook/twitter, alternate language URLs)
- Auto-generated sitemap.xml on url: /sitemap.xml for all pages/languages
- Optimized for high performance
- Increased security (CSRF, XSS, SQL Injection)
- Icons font (Font Awesome 5)
- Google Maps API V3
- Google Recaptcha for contact/newsletter forms
- EU Cookie Law prompt(Cookie Consent)
- Helpful documentation + Processwire documentation
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by SeaVuel | Multilingual - Hotel website with CMS | Bootstrap 4 theme and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the post for any purpose. Any links leading you to products or services are affiliate links and that I will receive a commission from your purchase. This will not incur additional costs to you.